Updated on April 15, 2020.
My name is Alain Pannetrat; I'm the founder of OMZLO.
Like many businesses, OMZLO is being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and the surrounding restrictions on business activities that are applied by authorities.
Here in Greece, where OMZLO is based, postal services have been suspended to specific destinations, such as the US or Australia. These restrictions and affected countries may change from one day to another and make shipping unpredictable and unreliable.
Moreover, authorities are prioritizing social distancing and staying safe at home as much as possible. This forces me to reduce some of OMZLO's activities.
For these reasons, we are implementing the following restrictions:
- Shipping is limited to the countries listed on this page (google translate).
- Orders will be shipped together once a week, on Mondays.
To go through this delicate period, OMZLO is focussing on its consulting activities, developing custom IoT and electronic solutions for its customers.
This period should also offer more time for research and development. I'm looking forward to bringing an exciting array of new open-hardware products to the community later this year. A few prototypes are already in the pipeline:
- A NoCAN "featherwing", enabling the connection of devices in the Adafruit Feather format to NoCAN IoT networks.
- A little CircuitPython prototyping platform built as a derivative of the excellent Serpente board.
- Addon shields for the CANZERO and Arduino MKR family.
- And perhaps a foray into music with a virtual analog synthesizer...
I hope for your understanding in these strange times.
Stay tuned and stay safe!