It's been about six months since we were successfully funded on Kickstarter, and we got over 700 boards in the hands of makers across the globe. It's been fun, difficult, enlightening, tiring, exciting and so much more.
During that period, a lot of things happened:
- Omzlo became an official company in August,
- We created an online support forum,
- We opened an online shop,
- We added MQTT capability to NoCAN, allowing you to interface your project to IoT platforms such as adafruit.io, Cayenne and more,
- We fixed bugs and added documentation.
We are now ready to do much more and we would like your feedback on the NoCAN platform and other future projects we should step into.
I would be super grateful if you could take a few minutes of your time to answer this very short survey.
This year, we will be providing more content, more hardware, so stay tuned.
Have fun making and breaking stuff!
Alain -- Founder, omzlo.com